1) Guinness ! The best beer for hypocrites !
2) Most revolutions are born out of a good pint of beer.
3) Drink your Guinness in Ireland if you want a revolution in the Middle East !
4) If you want a revolution, drink then a Guinness!
5) Every revolution starts with a Guinness !
President Obama and the Mideast Peace Process:
November 15, 2010 – ’U.S. President Barack Obama has praised Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for urging his cabinet to accept a U.S. proposal to extend a freeze on West Bank settlement building for 90 days. Under the plan, Washington would block UN resolutions critical of Israel, and supply Israel with fighter jets worth $3 billion. The US government also promised Israel that after the 90-day moratorium, they would not seek an extension, and settlement construction in the West Bank and East Jerusalem (all of which is illegal under international law) could continue unabated.’
February 19, 2011 – Israel ‘deeply appreciates’ U.S. veto on UN resolution condemning settlements. Israel said it was deeply grateful to the United States on Saturday after it vetoed a United Nations resolution put forward by the Palestinian leadership condemning Israeli settlement activity.